Sunday, July 10, 2011

Jealousy, part 2

Update on Sam from Dana:

"Still no luck hearing from the marathon organizers but I'm going to ask the hotel guy."

Samantha sends out a mass email about how great Bhutan was, how wonderful a day trip to Delhi turned out and how she is in Leh, a place I have wanted to visit since seeing the Bollywood movie, Three Idiots (highly recommended, the theme music makes some good running tunes as well!)

She ends with the highly mysterious and seriously teasing last line pasted above (and now again for dramatic effect) "Still no luck hearing from the marathon organizers but I'm going to ask the hotel guy."

WHAT?!?! Now Sam is going to run a marathon in Leh at 11,000 feet, in the place I have been coveting visiting. I am cramping with jealousy. The jealousy pains are really starting to hurt now. I need salt tabs, I need a massage, I need to be on this trip obviously! Sam, this trip of yours is killing me. Enjoy every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment